FREE International Shipping on Selected Products! - Shop Now >>
For Energy and Digestion
Nutritious and comforting, Revitalising Tonic Soup is a key addition to your dinner table.Read more
1. Codonopsis Root (Dang Shen)
2. Chinese Yam (Huai Shan)
3. Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi)
4. Dried Longan (Long Yan Rou)
5. Astragalus Root (Huang Qi)
6. Poria (Fu Ling)
Recommended for consumption on average 2 to 3 times a week. Suitable for long-term consumption.
Depending on your body constitution, consumption pattern can be adjusted at any time you wish to do so.
1. Give the prewashed herbs a gentle final rinse under running water.
2. Add 300 to 500g of the meat of your choice and approximately 1500ml of water.
3. Bring soup to a boil and simmer on low heat for the appropriate timings, depending on the type of cooker used:
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated once opened.
A Tonic Soup has warming properties which strengthens and energises the body.
Nutritious and comforting, Revitalising Tonic Soup is a key addition to your dinner table.
It contains vital nutrients from premium herbs like Codonopsis Root (Dang Shen) and Chinese Yam (Huai Shan), which strengthen the digestive system and improve energy levels.
When a good night’s sleep evades you, it can not just leave you irritable but in poorer health as well. TCM could help put those sweet dreams wit
These 7 TCM ingredients can add flavour, colour and health benefits to your recipes.
Welcome! Get US$10 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply