FREE International Shipping on Selected Products! - Shop Now >>
For Blood Circulation and Energy
Women with poor blood circulation tire easily. They may also experience discomfort during their...Read more
1. Black Dates (Hei Zao)
2. Prepared Rehmannia Root (Shou Di Huang)
3. Codonopsis Root (Dang Shen)
4. Prepared Liquorice Root (Zhi Gan Cao)
5. White Atractylodes Rhizome (Bai Zhu)
6. Poria (Fu Ling)
7. White Peony Root (Bai Shao)
8. Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui)
9. Szechwan Lovage Rhizome (Chuan Xiong)
Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui)
Recommended for consumption on average 2 to 3 times a week. Suitable for long-term consumption.
Depending on your body constitution, consumption pattern can be adjusted at any time you wish to do so.
1. Give the prewashed herbs a gentle final rinse under running water.
2. Add 300 to 500g of the meat of your choice and approximately 1500ml of water.
3. Bring soup to a boil and simmer on low heat for the appropriate timings, depending on the type of cooker used:
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated once opened.
A Tonic Soup has warming properties which strengthens and energises the body.
Women with poor blood circulation tire easily. They may also experience discomfort during their monthly menstrual cycle.
Black Dates (Hei Zao) nourish the blood while Chinese Angelica Root (Dang Gui), White Peony Root (Bai Shao) and Szechwan Lovage Rhizome (Chuan Xiong) promote good blood circulation throughout the body, to help every woman stay in the pink of health.
Learn how you can increase your chances of conception.
Discover the truth behind the myths of confinement from a TCM perspective.
Welcome! Get US$10 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply