Free International Shipping For Most Products
Shipment update - Due to the current global situation surrounding COVID-19, there may be restrictions which will cause delay to your delivery. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
We do our best to process orders once we have received them. We pack the products in a box for safe delivery, we contact the courier company and make delivery arrangements based on the delivery information you provided.
1. What are your operational hours?
We operate from Mondays – Fridays (9.00am – 5.00pm) except on public holidays and office closures.
2. Can I make changes to my order items after I have received the order confirmation via email?
No. Changes cannot be made to a confirmed order. The confirmed order has to be cancelled and a new order be placed.
3. If I purchased an item before a promotion starts but is due to receive it only after the promotion is running, am I entitled to the promotion’s benefits?
No. Orders are processed at the point of our receiving them, hence, items would be charged at the price as at the moment of sale, regardless of the delivery date.
4. May I place my order through the phone?
No. We do not accept phone orders.
5. How do I know if I have placed my order successfully?
If your order has been successfully placed, you would receive an autogenerated email confirmation with your order number, order date, a summary of your order items and a shipping address within minutes.
Please ensure that you have provided us with a valid email address.
If you do not receive your confirmation email within a few minutes of placing the order, please check your spam folder, in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
Alternatively, you may log in to your account and check under your Orders.
6. How do I check the status of my order? You may check your order statuses via these simple steps.
Step 1: Login to your account by keying your username and password.
Step 2: Click on Orders.
Step 3: Click on Order Details and search via the order number and order date of your order.
The glossary below explains the different statuses for your order.
7. Can I cancel my order and be refunded?
Yes. Please email your order cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon the working day before your delivery.
Otherwise, a cancellation fee of $50 and/or 5% of the total order amount (whichever is higher) may apply.
For example, the scheduled delivery is Monday, 18 March 2019. The order must be cancelled on Friday before 12noon.
Refunds would take up to 14 working days to be processed, subjected to your credit card’s billing cycle.
8. I am interested in placing a bulk order, what should I do?
Please send your bulk order requests to email@example.com and our friendly Estore assistant would respond your enquiry within one to two working days.
9. What should I do if I face issues when placing my order?
You may reach us at:
Phone: 1800-888-1879 (Singapore)
: +65 6749 8830 (Overseas)
Operation Hours: Mon – Fri (9.00am – 5.00pm GMT+8)
10. Would my recipient be receiving an invoice together with the order item(s)?
For customs declaration purposes, a commercial invoice would be included.
Overseas delivery charges are quoted on the Order Summary at the billing page.
2. Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to the following countries outside Singapore. Please visit www.euyansang.com.
Rules & Regulations
Ensure the recipients’ addresses and contact details are correct before proceeding with payment at Checkout.
International deliveries not received by the recipient after failed attempts by the courier company to contact the recipient will be treated as abandoned at the receiving country.
Terms & Conditions
1. Order invoices (with full pricing details) will accompany each delivery as required for customs declaration.
2. Deliveries are subject to custom regulations. Customer assumes all losses for packages that have been rejected entry, confiscated, abandoned, destroyed or returned. No refunds will be made.
3. Deliveries are subject to custom duties, taxes and fees payable by the recipient at the destination country.
4. Customer is advised to verify with relevant authorities regarding import regulations of the receiving country when in doubt.
5. Ensure that each recipient's address and contact details are correct and accurate before proceeding. The courier company will only make limited attempt(s) to deliver your package to the recipient according to the delivery details provided.
If you have any question or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.
Subscribe for free! Get US$10 off your first order! No minimum spend.
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply