Free International Shipping For Most Products
Shipment update - Due to the current global situation surrounding COVID-19, there may be restrictions which will cause delay to your delivery. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Write A Review
Herbal Bath for Post-Natal
Herbal Bath for post-natal is a traditional formula that has been modernized. Made from herbal ingredients, it is easy-to-use and saves time.
Herbal Bath for Newborn
Herbal Bath for newborn is a traditional formula that has been modernized.
Made from 2 key plant based ingredients that help to dispel heat and wind and at the same time detoxify external pathogens that newborns are susceptible to.
In TCM theory, babies are born with a lot of heat and the consumption of milk (formula/breastmilk) are heaty. Hence, herbs that help babies to cool down are used to miminize crying, insomnia and rashes.
For external use only.
Blumea Balsamifera, Cymbopogon Citratus, Vitex Negundo
Momordica Charantia L (twig of the bitter melon plant)., Xanthium Sibiricum Patrin (naturally grown herb)
1. Place 1 packet into a container of 18 liters (4 gallons) water. Boil, then leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
2. Then allow to cool to a suitable temperature before showering with it or wipe over your body with a towel.
1. Place one packet into a container of 7 liters of water.
2. Boil, then leave to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Then allow to cool to a suitable temperature before showering with it or wipe over baby's body with a towel.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Welcome! Get US$20 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$20 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply