Free International Shipping For Most Products
Shipment update - Due to the current global situation surrounding COVID-19, there may be restrictions which will cause delay to your delivery. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
1. Can I make changes to my order items after I have received the order confirmation via email?
No. Changes cannot be made to a confirmed order. The confirmed order has to be cancelled and a new order be placed.
2. Does my order include duties and taxes?
All orders DO NOT include duties and taxes. Your order may incur these charges if your country imposes duties and taxes on goods arriving into your country.
3. If I purchased an item before a promotion starts but is due to receive it only after the promotion is running, am I entitled to the promotion’s benefits?
No. Orders are processed at the point of our receiving them, hence, items would be charged at the price as at the moment of sale, regardless of the delivery date.
4. How do I know if I have placed my order successfully?
If your order has been successfully placed, you would receive an autogenerated email confirmation with your order number, order date, a summary of your order items and a shipping address within minutes.
Please ensure that you have provided us with a valid email address.
If you do not receive your confirmation email within a few minutes of placing the order, please check your spam folder, in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
Alternatively, you may log in to your account and check under your Orders.
5. How do I check the status of my order? You may check your order statuses via these simple steps.
Step 1: Login to your account by keying your username and password.
Step 2: Click on Orders.
Step 3: Click on Order Details and search via the order number and order date of your order.
The glossary below explains the different statuses for your order.
6. Can I cancel my order and be refunded?
Yes. Please refer to the Returns and Refunds section.
7. Would my recipient be receiving an invoice together with the order item(s)?
For customs declaration purposes, a commercial invoice would be included.
If you have any question or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.
Subscribe for free! Get US$10 off your first order! No minimum spend.
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply