If you have any question or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.
Products & Gifts
Eu Yan Sang picks ingredients from reliable, reputable origins and formulate products using modern, scientific TCM facilities. As a result, they are of high quality and suitable for both personal consumption and as thoughtful gifts
Our products carry hallmarks of quality and assurance including GAP (Good Agriculture Practice), GMP and ISO 9001 certifications, as well as accreditations by governing bodies and ministries of health and science.
1. What is the shelf life for your products?
We guarantee a minimum of 12 months shelf life for all supplements and a minimum of 6 months for personal care and food related products such as soups.
We accept popular Internet payment modes. We do not provide cash on delivery service.
1. What are the modes of payment?
Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted via the PayPal payment gateway at Checkout.
2. Can I pay using a Debit/Credit card if I do not have a PayPal account?
Yes. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make payment for your order. To pay without a PayPal account, select the Debit/Credit card payment option.
3. What if I have questions pertaining to my PayPal account?
You may contact PayPal Customer support.
4. Why am I on the same payment page again after submitting my details for payment? What can I do?
Your session may have timed out due to inactivity, hence your order could have failed. Please close the current payment page, log in again to your eStore account, check Your Shopping Cart and place your order again.
5. Can I request for an official invoice to be sent to my billing address for my order?
No. We will not be able to issue hard copy invoices to your billing address.
However, you may log in to My Account and search under the records of your orders under Orders to view and print out a copy of your invoice.