Hua Yan Bird’s Nests are originally harvested from selected caves in Sarawak. Its tri-colour strands (Red, Yellow, White) are left intact in its natural proportions so the original goodness of cave minerals and nutrients from the swiftlet’s rich diet is maintained.
In the early years, the tri-coloured bird’s nests are differentiated by its strand colour, but today, Eu Yan Sang sells it in its original form without differentiating its strands’ colour because its individual colour strands have its own mineral and nutrient making a complete bird’s nest more beneficial.
Hua Yan Bird’s Nests are previously known as Spring Bird’s Nests （春燕） because of Spring season. When flowers bloom and rain falls, there will be plenty of insects (food) for the swiftlets. During this season, the swiftlets have plentiful of food, making them stronger and healthier. When they build their nest, the strands are thicker and stronger with fewer feathers thus making the Hua Yan’s Bird’s Nest of better quality. Hence, Eu Yan Sang insist on using this season’s bird’s nests to become Hua Yan Bird’s Nests.
Because the Spring Bird’s Nests colours are beautiful like the flowers in spring, it is now named as Hua Yan (Hua= flower in Chinese) which also represent the quality of bird’s nests and also portrays family warmth and happiness.
Bird’s Nest has stood the test of time for being a vital beauty substance. In 1981, American scientists discovered its beneficial wonders in the form of 2 collagen-rich amino acids that can accelerate cell multiplication and epidermis growth. Like a beauty DNA, it activates cell regeneration, restore skin’s firmness, structure and youthfulness.
Then in 1992, Professor YC Kong from the Chinese University of Hong Kong identified the Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) and Mitogenic Stimulation Factor (MSF) in bird’s nest that stimulate cell divisions, enhance tissue growth and promote cell-mediated immunity in our bodies to keep radiant, glowing skin.
In 2017, Eu Yan Sang bird’s nest has clinical proven by China Medical University on the function of enhance tissue growth, skin moisturizing effect, and promote wound healing.
Hua Yan Bird's Nest Contains:
1. Iron- Restores healthy skin & Enhances immunity system
2. Potassium- Delivers oxygen to brain, promotes clear thinking
3. Magnesium- Helps calcium absorption & Reduces osteopetrosis
4. Phosphorus- Regulates carbohydrate and fat metabolism
5. Lodine- Promotes healthy skin and hair
6. Sodium- Effectively maintains acid-base balance
7. Calcium- Improves bone health & Regulates heartbeat
Eu Yan Sang Bird's Nest Uniqueness:
1. Bird’s nest cups will expand more after soaking
2. Meticulously cleaned by hand to retain its natural nutritional value
3. Low moisture content (No water spraying)
4. Clean with filtered water
5. Mild fragrance of protein
6. No gum added
7. No bleaching
8. No artificial colouring
Benefits of Bird's Nest:
1. Skin nourishment
2. Reduce wrinkles
3. Promotes wound healing
4. Nourishes the lung
5. Preventing Spots
6. Improves digestion and appetite
7. Enhance baby mental development
8. Strengthen immune system
Learn how bird's nest can enrich your overall health.