Buy any 3 Free 1 (add 4 to cart)
Buy any 5 Free 2 (add 7 to cart)
Eu Yan Sang Special Ganoderma "Cracked" spore formula combines the essence of the whole plant of Ganoderma lucidum. It is refined from two components, namely the highly effective broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder and the highly concentrated log red Ganoderma lucidum extract (fruit body extract). The most valuable medicinal ingredients of Ganoderma lucidum are rich in Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides and triterpenoid elements, and the "fruit body extract" contains trace elements that are not necessarily contained in spore powder, which makes the product have more effective immune regulation functions, which can improve and regulate Multiple system functions of the human body have a stronger and more comprehensive effect! It is the best among Ganoderma products.
Lingzhi Cracked Spores Plushas been formulated to provide the benefits of the entire Lingzhi mushroom, including cracked Lingzhi Spores and Lingzhi Sporophore.
This product contains polysaccharides and triterpenes and can therefore boost the immune system and improve bodily functions.
Functions: Boost the immune system. replenish qi and blood, calm the mind, fortify the spleen and stomach, tonify the lungs and replenish vital essence
Problems faced by working professionals in the modern society
How does Lingzhi Cracked Spores Capsules Plus help people cope with the daily pressures in life?
The Lingzhi Plus Difference
Quality and Assurance
Ganoderma Lucidum Concentrate 60mg
(Equivalent to Raw Ganoderma Lucidum 900mg)
- Lingzhi Sporophore refers to the entire Lingzhi Plant, including the stalk and the mushroom cap. Eu Yan Sang uses the latest scientific technology to extract the active components of Lingzhi Sporophore – Such as Lingzhi Polysaccharides and Triterpenoids. Lingzhi Polysaccharides and Triterpenoids have been proven to be boost the immune system.
Ganoderma Lucidum Cracked Spores Powder 240mg
Lingzhi Spores Powder is the pollen released by the Lingzhi mushroom during a 10-day period when the Lingzhi ripens. It is a very rare and valuable substance – only about 1kg of Lingzhi Spore powder can be extracted from every 1000kg of Lingzhi.
The Lingzhi spore is very small and has a hard cell wall, which maintains the essential nutrients in a powder form. In order for the nutrients to be releases, the spore shell has to be broken and the actual spores cracked. By using an advanced technology, Eu Yan Sang has managed to achieve a very high spore breakage rate. This prevents the active components of the spores from degenerating.
To maintain good health: 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
To be taken with lukewarm water before meals.
Pregnant women and children should consult a physician before use.
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi or Ling-zhi), a popular medicinal mushroom, is regarded by the Chinese as “mushroom of immortality”. It is believed that regular consumption of Ganoderma lucidum in the form of tea or mushroom powder can preserve the human vitality and promote longevity1. Scientific investigations have been conducted to show its anti-cancer, hypoglycemic and immuno-modulating effects. Its bioactive components comprise of triterpenes, polysaccharides and immune-modulatory proteins.
1. Shiao MS, Lee KR, Lin LJ, Wang CT. Natural products and biological activities of the Chinese medical fungus, Ganoderma lucidum. In: Ho CT, Osawa T, Huang MT, Rosen RT, editors. Food phytochemicalsfor cancer prevention. II. Teas, spices, and herbs. Washington,DC: American Chemical Society; 1994. p. 342–54.
2. Wang YY, Khoo KH, Chen ST, Lin CC, Wong CH, Lin CH. Studies on the Immuno-modulating and anti-tumor activities of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) Polysaccharides: Functional and Proteomic Analyses of a Fucose-Containing Glycoprotein Fraction Responsible for the Activities. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chem 2002, 10:1057-1062.
3. Gao Y, S. Zhou, Jiang W, Huang and X. Dai, Effects of ganopoly (a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide extract) on the immune functions in advanced-stage cancer patients. Immunol. Invest 2003, 32(3): 201-215.
4. Zhang HN, Lin ZB. Hypoglycemic effect of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides. Acta Pharmacol Sin 2004, 25 (2): 191-195
5. Shao BM, Dai H, Xu W, Lin ZB, Gao XM. Immune receptors for polysaccharides from Ganoderma lucidum. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 2004, 323:133-141
6. Liu J, Kurashiki K, Shimizu K, Kondo R. Structure-activity relationship for inhibition of 5alpha-reductase by triterpenoids isolated from Ganoderma lucidum. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2006, 14 (24): 8654–60.
Lingzhi remains among the most widely-researched, respected and used TCM herbal remedies – and for good reason
Lingzhi or Reishi is one of the most powerful medicinal mushrooms. Learn what to look for when looking for a Lingzhi/Reishi product