Free International Shipping For Most Products
Shipment update - Due to the current global situation surrounding COVID-19, there may be restrictions which will cause delay to your delivery. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Write A Review
Traditionally used for improving weak immune system, low energy, chronic cough, shortness of breath and restlessness.
Chinese Ginseng, Astragalus Root, Ophiopogon Tuber, Tremella Mushroom.
1. Use half a chicken, remove the skin and cut into 4-5 pieces.
2. Rinse all the herbs once and soak the Tremella Mushroom with warm water in a bowl for 30 minutes.
3. Peel the soaked mushroom into bite-size pieces, discarding the hard, rough parts.
4. Put all the herbal ingredients and the chicken into a double boiler and add 4 bowls of water.
5. Double-boil for 3 hours. (Alternatively, you can simmer all the ingredients in a covered pot for 1 hour.)
These 7 TCM ingredients can add flavour, colour and health benefits to your recipes.
Red date and Chinese wolfberry are both sweet, which sweetens the flavour of the soup.
Welcome! Get US$20 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$20 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply