Get this for just $12!
Traditionally used for improving weak immune system, low energy, chronic cough, shortness of breath and restlessness.
Chinese Ginseng, Astragalus Root, Ophiopogon Tuber, Tremella Mushroom.
1. Use half a chicken, remove the skin and cut into 4-5 pieces.
2. Rinse all the herbs once and soak the Tremella Mushroom with warm water in a bowl for 30 minutes.
3. Peel the soaked mushroom into bite-size pieces, discarding the hard, rough parts.
4. Put all the herbal ingredients and the chicken into a double boiler and add 4 bowls of water.
5. Double-boil for 3 hours. (Alternatively, you can simmer all the ingredients in a covered pot for 1 hour.)
These 7 TCM ingredients can add flavour, colour and health benefits to your recipes.
Red date and Chinese wolfberry are both sweet, which sweetens the flavour of the soup.