FREE International Shipping on Selected Products! - Shop Now >>
By NATURA Magazine.
1. Poach lotus leaves quickly in hot water for about a minute and gently wash them before setting them aside.
2. Poach the chicken quickly in hot water for 20 seconds, then place on lotus leaves.
3. Place all the other ingredients on lotus leaves.
4. Add the salt, sugar, Chinese wine into the chicken consommé and boil. Thicken mixture with corn flour and pour it over the chicken.
5. Wrap the chicken up, and steam for 2 hours until chicken is completely soft.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Sam Leung. This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.5.
Welcome! Get US$10 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply