FREE International Shipping on Selected Products! - Shop Now >>
Even in a home kitchen, it is possible for you to whip up your own restaurant-grade delicacies!
Cordyceps is chosen as a key ingredient for this energy-boosting recipe, as it is one of the most prized herbs due to its rarity as well as its numerous health benefits. In fact, over the centuries, it has been used to fortify lungs and kidneys, supplement the vital essence, support the immune system and act as a nourishing agent.
This recipe may look plain, but when you consume it, remember to take it slow as you would brewed tea to taste its essence.
l. Wash and slice the abalone thinly.
2. Clean and slice the sea cucumber to 3cm-thick slices.
3. Rinse and place the cordyceps, Chinese dodder seed, abalone, sea cucumber and ginger slices into a crock pot.
4. Add chicken broth and salt, then bring the mixture to a boil under high heat.
5. Turn to low heat and add wine and Chinese wolfberries, and leave to simmer for 40 minutes.
6. Add spring onion not as garnish, but to mix well with the rest of the ingredients to enhance the flavour before dishing out to serve.
This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.10.
Eu Yan Sang Pure Cordyceps™ helps you to increase energy levels and improve your immunity. It is the only cordy...
Made from premium graded chicken, only Eu Yan Sang gives you 100% pure Essence of Chicken with no caramel added. It is suitable for consumption by all age...
Cordyceps may be pricey, but that doesn't mean they are difficult to work with.
Learn how cordyceps benefits our health and understand how cultivation is addressing sustainability issues it faces.
Cordyceps is a fascinating healing ingredient most people wonder if it is of animal or vegetable origin.
Welcome! Get US$10 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply