Instant Savings $25 off $250, $65 off $500, $120 off $750! *excludes Confinement Packages & 30 days Challenge
1. Soak snow fungus in water for one hour. After that, drain the water and slice fungus into strips.
2. Add ingredient set A, then slow cook for one hour.
3. Remove snow fungus, add gel powder and cook until the gel melts. Then, pour into a container and leave in the fridge until jelly is formed.
4. Place ingredient set B, honey and water into pot, then steam for one hour. Drain the honey and water out and add preferred amount of lemon juice.
5. Dice the jelly and place in small bowl, then drizzle honey on top.
6. Garnish jelly with sliced snow fungus, steamed Gordon Euryale seeds, coix seeds and dried longan fruits. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Owner-Chef Yong Bing Ngen who manages Majestic Restaurant, Jing and Majestic Bay. This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.6.