Free International Shipping For Most Products
Shipment update - Due to the current global situation surrounding COVID-19, there may be restrictions which will cause delay to your delivery. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
By NATURA Magazine.
1. Debone and skin the Black Chicken.
2. Mince the chicken meat and save the carcass. Braise the Black Chicken carcass with American Ginseng, Almonds, Red Dates and Wolfberries for five hours.
3. Wrap the mixture of minced Black Chicken meat with Chestnuts, Parsley and a pinch of Salt in the Dumpling Skin.
4. After soaking the Bird’s Nest in mineral water for one hour, add it to the soup from earlier and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. Add the wantons to the soup and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Martin Foo from the Tunglok Group. This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.3.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), bird's nest is considered as having a neutral (neither hot nor cold) energetic property with special influence on the...
Welcome! Get US$20 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$20 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply