FREE International Shipping on Selected Products! - Shop Now >>
1. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and scald them with hot water.
2. Cook the lotus seed for 15 minutes.
3. Place all the ingredients into a double boiler; add water until it covers all the ingredients. Double boil for 1 ½ hour.
4. Add salt to taste.
• In TCM, the Kidneys are responsible for normal growth, especially in the early years. This recipe influences the reproductive system by improving hormonal functions.
• This recipe looks black when it is done. Recipes that influence the sexual functions are popularly called black recipes. Hence this recipe is useful for weak sexual drive (for both men & women) and can be used to improve fertility and encourage normal growth in children.
The recipes on this website are crafted and referenced from time-tested practices of Traditional Chinese herbalogy and classical Chinese medical texts. Readers should use their own discretion before incorporating the recipes into their diet and consult their doctor if they have any medical conditions.
Mr Lee Jok Keng for concepts, general editing and comments on the recipes.
Learn how bird's nest can enrich your overall health.
These 7 TCM ingredients can add flavour, colour and health benefits to your recipes.
If you feel lethargic easily, try this simple fatigue-fighting recipe.
Described to taste like sweet liquorice, Chinese Wolfberry has reached superfood status.
Welcome! Get US$10 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply