Instant Savings $25 off $250, $65 off $500, $120 off $750! *excludes Confinement Packages & 30 days Challenge
1. Blanch the lamb to get rid of residue; drain and set aside.
2. Add lamb, white peppercorn, old whole garlic and Eu Yan Sang Bak Kut The Herbs to water and bring to boil.
3. Slow cook on low fire for an hour or until is tender.
4. Poach somen, tao pok cubes and enoki. Add salt to taste.
5. Combine soup and somen in a bowl, garnish with coriander. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Sam Ang Tian Hock. This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.8.