FREE International Shipping on Selected Products! - Shop Now >>
By NATURA Magazine.
1. Blanch the lamb to get rid of residue; drain and set aside.
2. Add lamb, white peppercorn, old whole garlic and Eu Yan Sang Bak Kut The Herbs to water and bring to boil.
3. Slow cook on low fire for an hour or until is tender.
4. Poach somen, tao pok cubes and enoki. Add salt to taste.
5. Combine soup and somen in a bowl, garnish with coriander. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Sam Ang Tian Hock. This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.8.
Stir up a delicious tasty stew using Bak Kut Teh, a combination of Chinese traditional herbs and spices, grounded into an aromatic blend. You can conveniently prepare it for the whole family, with any meat of your choice.<...
Welcome! Get US$10 off your first order!
Thanks for subscribing! We have sent you an email with your welcome code in it. Read T&Cs.
You are already on our mailing list.
Please enter a valid email
Get US$10 off your first order!*
*Terms & conditions apply